Wednesday, May 23, 2018

THE KID I MARRIED!


    THURSDAY, MAY 24TH., 2018
          THE KID I MARRIED!

     The kid I married is celebrating her
Birthday today!
      I call her a kid because (A) she was
just 19 when we married and (B) I'm 7
years older so any suggestion of aging
comes right back and hits me between
the eyes!
       Anyway,in a sense, she is one this
year!
       As I reported yesterday she
underwent high risk open heart surgery
exactly one year ago so her "new heart"
has just been pumping (properly) for one
year!
        It has been, for the most part, one
really great year highlighted by a reunion
with her 7 siblings a couple months ago
in Florida.
        I bought her Birthday present a week
ago on a road trip that took us to Milford.
It's a neat lawn ornament that spins in the
wind. The kind of thing you let her pick
out to make sure it's just right.
         She's asked the kids for some "dirt"
(to use in the garden). I'm not sure what
kind of response you get to a request
like that!
           I'm blessed to call this "kid" my
wife! She really has a good heart, Of course
that was true even before hers was repaired.
            Happy Birthday my love. Hope all
your NEWS, and that of the readers, is
good!


No comments:

Post a Comment