Monday, September 23, 2019

FOUR GIRLS AT THE FAIR!


   TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24TH., 2019
           FOUR GIRLS AT THE FAIR!

   My wife accepted an invitation and joined
two of her sister's and a friend on  a trip to
the Bloomsburg Fair on Monday.
     It was her first visit in many years.
    We went as a family when the kids were
little but their demands for food and
amusements always seemed to keep her
away from the Craft and Flower exhibits
she really wanted to see.
     After covering the fair at WYOU for
many years I haven't been especially
interested in returning to the crowds and
long walks I always faced there.
      So this was a day for the girls!
      My wife got to enjoy those exhibits
she always wanted to see and then
joined one of her sisters on stage at a
Hypnotist's show! I might have gone
along had I know about this!
        But, ironically, the guy couldn't put
my wife under! I was shocked! She
can usually fall asleep anywhere. And
she usually does!
        At least she was able to go back to the
audience and watch as the showman
allowed his other subjects, including
my sister-in-law to make fools of
themselves!
         I ended up the winner. I didn't
have to deal with crowds or walk
all over the place but my wife brought
an apple dumpling home for me!
         Hope my wife can get to sleep
tonight and that all your NEWS is good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment