Wednesday, September 4, 2019

OUT OF AMMO!


   THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH., 2019
                    OUT OF AMMO!

  I'm hoping there's no direct connection
between my recent acquisition of a .22
cal. target rifle and Walmart's decision
to stop selling ammunition.
   I've only purchased ammo twice and
both times were at Walmart!
   It was an extremely pleasant experience
for me. They asked for my ID to prove I
was old enough! I look old enough to
be ordering musket balls for a flintlock!
    In fact my first purchase was similar
to musket balls, I was buying a tube of
BB's!
     By the way, on both occasions I
passed the age requirement!
     I'm not overly upset by Walmart's
decision. There are other places in
the area where I'll be able to get my
bullets and bb's.
      I'm not sure how those particular
armaments pose much of a threat to
anyone with the possible exception
of the expressed danger of  shooting
my eye out with the bb gun!
      I don't intend to boycott Walmart
over this issue. As long as I can still
buy my Cherry Pepsi there I'll continue to
shop. I'll just miss getting "carded."
      Hope there's a sale on their remaining
stock and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment