Wednesday, September 18, 2019

GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT!


    THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 19TH., 2019
        GETTING RIGHT TO THE POINT!

    Wednesday morning and early afternoon found
my wife and I dashing from one doctor's appointment
to another.
      The first was exclusively for my wife. Some
time ago, however, we learned it was advantageous
to schedule our general practitioner visits together.
The appointment may have been a little longer but
it only tied up about one hour on a single day.
       The practice also allows us to hear all the
findings, good or bad, together.
       On Wednesday we realized it has been a year
since we had our last flu shot. We both go along
with the prevailing medical opinion which
recommends the inoculation, especially for those
of us who have attained "Senior status."
        But the records also showed I was due for
an allergy shot!
        So my part of our appointment ended up
with one needle in the arm and another in.....well...
the end!
         Luckily for me I'm still one month away from
my second and final pneumonia shot!
         So this evening I type with my left hand while
standing!
          Hope your health and all your NEWS is good!
                   

No comments:

Post a Comment