Sunday, September 22, 2019

IT'S HERE!


   MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 23RD., 2019
                 IT'S HERE!

    Like a thief in the night Autumn shows
up early Monday morning and, just like
that, Summer is over. Officially that is.
     I don't know about you but I had a
pretty good summer and I'm not
especially happy to see it go.
     That said I wouldn't be too quick
to grab the earmuffs and hide in the
TV room!
      I suspect a few sunny days still
await us and they'll be brighter than
ever as the leaves show off their
beautiful colors.
       I'll put the top down on the
Miata as often as possible and,
towards evening, I'll turn on the
heater if need be.
        A month down the road or so
those leaves will all have fallen
and that make for a unique
opportunity.
          That's when you'll find
sights behind the trees you never
knew were there in the midst of
Summer! I've actually "discovered"
lakes or ponds in the Fall I never
saw in the middle of June or
July! That's kind of neat!
         All the "big TV series" will
be back for those evenings when
you don't feel like exploring and
some of you may even pick up a
good book!
          See you later Summer! Fall's
here so I plan to make the best of
it!
         Hope you do too and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment