Tuesday, September 3, 2019

TOO MUCH TO BEAR!


   WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH., 2019
             TOO MUCH TO BEAR!

     When will it end!
     First this huge bear scares me half to
death as I leave my porch and see him
standing 7 feet away raiding our bird
feeder.
      Next he makes off with my garbage
can and scatters the contents he doesn't
eat over a dirt road nearby.
       He was next seen camping out
beneath the Pear tree right across the
street devouring some of the fruit we
usually harvest when the property
hasn't been rented.
       On Monday, as reported, I went
for some pears of my own and stepped
into the do do he left behind!
        I thought I'd escape all this
nonsense by taking my wife to our
favorite auction on Tuesday/ And
what's the first thing I see on the
auction floor?! A bear!
        No it wasn't "my bear." Would
that it were. This one was stuffed,
Some lucky hunter already caught
this bruin. Maybe under somebody
else's Pear tree!
         I must admit a thought crossed
my mind. If I bought this taxidermied
critter and set it out in front of my
place might the trespassing bear flee
thinking he's invading another bear's
territory?
         It might have been worth a try
had the bidding not started out at
a hundred dollars and climbed from
there!
        I can buy a lot of pears for a
hundred dollars!
       Hope the winner has a big
Living room and that all your NEWS
is good!



No comments:

Post a Comment