Friday, September 13, 2019

WHAT'S' ON FIRST!


   SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 13TH., 2019
                WHAT'S ON FIRST!

    I know! I know! You're going to tell me
it's suppose to be "Who's on first" from that
famous old Abbott and Costello comedy
routine. 
     And I agree. I love that old bit.
   In fact I was wearing my Abbott & Costello
T-shirt, with the entire routine on the back, at
an auction Friday evening.
     We were waiting for the actual bidding to
begin when we decided to enjoy a dish of
sausage and shells from the concession
stand.
      That's when my wife discovered that
the first spots to hit my shirt were from
the tomato sauce. The stains from the
chocolate bar were next. So, in my case,
the "What's on first" was sauce!
      I've never claimed to have a magnetic
personality. But most of my shirts seem to
have an attraction to food.
      I use napkins and even what I believe
to be reasonable care. Still they come!
      If only I attracted money that quickly! 
      Hope the Tide Stick works and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment