Tuesday, September 17, 2019

NOT FORGOT!


   WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH., 2019
                      NOT FORGOT!

   A thousand thanks! That's just about how many
of you took the time to wish me a Happy Birthday
Tuesday!
    It's nice to be remembered.
    Most did so by social media. Facebook comments
and messages came in faster that I could hit "Like"
or write "Thank you."
     It gets a lot of criticism because of political
fights on line. But, at least in my case, I find those
comments are usually used to celebrate things like
birthdays and anniversaries or to update friend's
health status.
      I often see requests for prayers as folks who
are hurting or facing uncertainty reach out for
support.
      One of my grand kids who's away at college
used social media to send me birthday greetings.
My "adopted granddaughter" from Italy did the
same while another granddaughter made sure
she sent text greetings and love on my cell phone.
      Two of my grandsons actually called me to
say Happy Birthday. I wasn't sure grand kids
actually made calls anymore. But they did!
       My three children checked in too. One
was able to stop by, one used social media, and
another used the telephone. 
        Whatever means you employed it was so
great to hear or read all those greetings and
realize I was "not forgot!"
          You made my day! Hope all your
NEWS is good!       

No comments:

Post a Comment