Sunday, September 15, 2019

MISTAKEN IDENITY!


   MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16TH., 2019
             MISTAKEN IDENITY!

    I got a double take from a gentleman
when I stopped at a local market this
weekend.
    He looked at me for a moment then
suddenly said "you have a twin."
     He named an individual from the
area who, according to this gentleman,
looks exactly like me. I don't know the
man who was speaking or the man he
was speaking about.
      But it's not the only time this has
happened.
       Awhile back another gentleman
claimed to know someone who "looks
just like" me. And it wasn't the same
individual who was linked to my
image this weekend.
       Last year a photo of a group on
vacation appeared on Facebook and
the facial identification feature tagged
one of the people as me. I will admit
there was some resemblance but it was
not me! I think I would have remembered
a vacation!
        So it seems there are two or three
people wandering around out there who
have to explain that they're not me!
         Sorry guys!
         It's no real problem for me. At
least it isn't yet!
         That new Brad Pit movie comes
out next week so I may be swamped
with people thinking it's me!
          Or not.
          Hope all your NEWS is good!

1 comment:



  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete