Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eyes In The Sky!

   It's kind of amazing to think we can look
down on our own home from outer space.
   Just set the address on Goggle Maps and
you can punch up a satellite picture of the
place....or just about any other place you'd
like to check.
    I suspect "Big Brother" has better cameras
in his satellites and can probably watch "live"
and count the blades of grass in your yard!
   We can't get quite that close.
    I checked.
    Yesterday our good friends helped us
haul a load of scrap metal to an area
recycling center.
     One of those "scraps" was an old grill we
had been keeping at our camper. It was sort
of a "back up" to a bigger and better grill
that usually handles all our hot dogs and
hamburgers.
      I thought about setting it up at our home
but we never did a lot of grilling there so
we were off to the scrap dealer.
      After we unloaded the grill, some metal
poles from a tent, a dead weed whacker, a
heavy table umbrella stand, and my trash
bag full of empty soda cans I went home
and trained the satellite camera on the Scrap
Yard.
     Hard as I looked, I didn't see any of my
contributions in any of the trash piles. I've
included photos so you can look.
     The grill, by the way, was black.
     I suspect you'll find Waldo before you
see it!
     But I'll bet "Big Brother" could pick it
out!  Maybe even the calorie count on my
soda cans! He probably even saw the buck
fifty I got from all those Diet sodas!
     Hope you're watching to see who's
watching and that all your NEWS is good!













 

No comments:

Post a Comment