Friday, December 21, 2012

Oh Moma Mayan!


 


















 I can't believe it! You're there, reading this!
The world was suppose to end today! The
Mayan calendar has run out of dates!
   I wasn't even going to write anything.
   They say..."First time, shame of you.
Second time, shame on me! Well, this is the
third time since May of last year!
    Radio religious broadcaster Harold Camping
originally told us the end would come on May
21st of 2011. He revised that (on May 22nd)
to October 21st, 2011.
    But surely the Mayans knew better! I mean
they went through all that trouble to carve a
calendar out of stone. They must have know
when to stop carving! If they knew this was
going to happen they should have looked for
a bigger stone!
    Do you realize the position many of us men are
in now?
    Christmas is just 4 days away!
    Suddenly we're faced with the necessity of
buying gifts we didn't think were going to be
needed.
     And the money that we were suppose to
use to pay bills is already gone. I mean "Due
dates" past the 21st were just ignored. Now
all those creditors are going to want their
money!
     It's not fair!
     Future predictions of the "end" include
2018, 2020, 2129 and a mess of others. Given
my current age I suppose one of them will
likely be right.....for me.
     For now though.....guess I'd better get
shopping. And catching up on some bills!
     Hope you'll stick around for a long time
and that all your NEWS is good!        




No comments:

Post a Comment