Sunday, January 6, 2013

Call Right Now And.......

 
  What a treat! What a deal! And just in time for
Russian Christmas!
   My television has been filled with offers I can't
afford to pass up. Although, up till now, I have
passed them all up! I'm just not so sure how much
longer I can hold out!
    Most of these items will eventually show up in
my local Walmart in an aisle set up far away from
all the other merchandise which is simply marked
"As Seen On TV!"
    The products are amazing. Or, at least, they seem
amazing!
     I think "Flex Seal" is probably my favorite. It's
described as a liquid rubber in a spray can that can
seal virtually any kind of leak! To prove their point
the people at this company put a screen door in the
bottom of a row boat, spray the screen area with
"Flex Seal," then go for a cruise in the boat...with
absolutely no sign of any water coming in.
     I wonder what would happen if they open the
screen door?
     There have also been a lot of commercials for
the "Skin Tag Remover" product!
      I didn't even know I had "skin tags" till I saw
this miracle liquid in a bottle! According to the ad
it's an "All-natural skin tag removal solution formulated
with plant extracts, with no harsh chemicals.
     And  it has not been tested on animals. (Which has
me kind of wondering where it has been tested!)
     "Grip Go" is a new fanged pivotal arm that
uses a suction cup to mount to your windshield and
holds your cellphone right in front of you while you're
driving! The commercial proves it's also strong
enough to hold a 6 pound bowling ball. I must admit
I don't know too many people who need their bowling
ball supported from their windshield. But I guess it's
good to now you can!
     Most of these products sell for what we're told is
a really bargain price. And,in most cases, if you call
right away they're double the offer and send you two
for the price of one!
      I wonder if I could ask for just one and get it for
half price? I mean, I don't even have a screen door in
my row boat and I don't know if I'd be able to see out
my wind shied with two pivotal arms sticking out for
cellphones. Besides, I only have one cellphone!
     Maybe I'll just wait a while longer and check that
aisle at Walmart. By the time the products get there
I'll be able to count my skin tags!
     Merry "Russian Christmas Eve" and may all your
NEWS be good!

















 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment