Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow!


        By the time some of you read this our
reunion will be in full swing! For the first
time in 14 years my wife and all of her 7
siblings will be together!
       One sister, visiting from Florida,
happens to be a trained hair dresser. This
fact is not lost to a couple of her brothers
who seem able to time their need for
haircuts to her visit.
      Since one lives in Hawaii and seldom
sees her, he is given first priority in the
"barber's chair." Of course in this case the
chair is placed outside lest his accumulated
locks pile up over inside carpet!
      I'm not sure if it's my sister-in-law's
artistry with the clipper or the fact that my
brother-in-law's hair rivaled that of Big Foot.
      But whatever the reason, the cutting of
his hair always becomes a spectator spot
with other family members and neighbors
cheering them on!
     The shearing complete he is now ready
to be show at the family reunion.
      And my sister-in-law is a shoe in for the Blue
 Ribbon!
     Contact me if your are in need of hair for a
gray wig!
    Have a great day....hope all your NEWS is
good!

No comments:

Post a Comment