Tuesday, October 22, 2013

I Think They're Trying To Tell Me Something!


    The sunset was beautiful Monday. Except for
the fact it was trying to slip down below my
horizon all too close to 6pm. I think it's trying
to tell me something!
     The neighbor's pear tree has lost most of its
leaves and only a few brave pears yet cling to
its limbs. I think its trying to tell me something
too.
     "Weather Bob", my daily forecaster on
Facebook, has posted a message suggesting
there's a possibility of some Halloween snow!
I think he's trying to tell me something.
      Then there's my wife.
      Immediately after our top down ride home
from dinner with family and friends she asked
for help retrieving the plastic windows used to
cover the screens on our front porch. I helped.
      Next she suggested we carry both the
bench and bird bath in our yard into our shed.
      Then, while in the shed, she had me move
our snow shovels near the front of the unit
where they are far more assessable!
       I'm absolutely sure she was trying to tell me
something and, YES, I got the message!
       Hope they're all wrong...and that all your
 NEWS is good!


 
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment