Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Name Game!

   In between our tours of Ireland and Scotland
and our vacation tour to Maine my wife and I
went to the movies. Well, sort of.
   We weren't in a theater and I didn't have my
usual bag of popcorn. But this was a big treat!
    My good friend Chris Fetchko has spent the
last few years turning a good story into a good
movie. He's not done yet. But he was close
enough to allow my wife and me to see a
"rough cut" version of the final product in his
home before it goes to a Sound Studio for some
final technical adjustments.
    I have a special interest in the movie because....
well...because I'm in it!
    It's my first film role since "The Fonz", Henry
Winkler, took a part I originally had in a movie
called "Hillers." As far as I know it was never
released. But I don't think that had anything to
do with him taking my part.
    The intended name for this new film, shot in
Wilkes-Barre, Pittston, and Lancaster, was
"Trust Me." 
    Production was well underway when somebody
else released a movie with that same title.
    After accepting suggestions from cast and crew
Chris has decided to rename his masterpiece........
"All In Time."
    As far as I know the final product is just about
complete and Winkler hasn't asked to take my part.
That means there's a good chance you'll get to see
me delivering my two or three lines somewhere
sometime soon....if you don't go out for popcorn
while I'm on screen!
    Until it's released either in theaters or TV, you
can find my photo and that of my on screen wife
in a small frame on a desk in the office of the
story's leading character. I'm the one that looks
like me.
    Hope you'll watch for "All In Time" and that
all your NEWS is good!



    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment