Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Search!

  It wasn't at the end of the rainbow we saw
en route to Ireland.
  We didn't spot it at Lock Ness.
  Still, I continued to search.
  So many treasures to be found there in
"the old country."
  But I wasn't searching for treasure. Though
it did seem as rare as one.
  I just wanted a bottle (or can) of Coke!
  Oh you could get a soft drink with any
of you meals. You could even buy one at
any of the pubs.
   But try to find a vending machine!
   I thought, at first, they were limited to
the airports. That's the last time I had seen
one until we got to our final Hotel in
Scotland.
   The facility's third floor housed its
restaurant and a huge shopping center!
    And there it was. In fact, there "they"
were. Two bright and shinny vending
machines!
    Many of their available slots held
bottled water. But the others housed the
prime source of my caffeine, Coca Cola!
    Of course I still had to figure out which
and how many of those funny looking
coins in my pocket would release a bottle
into my custody!
    Anybody have change for two pounds?
    Hope you've got a bottle opener and
that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment