Monday, November 24, 2014

Cat On A Hot...Vinyl....Roof!


   My annoyance with cats that have invaded
my neighborhood is well know by most. I've
written about it before.
    Some well meaning people feed them, then
just let them roam to howl at night, use yards
like ours as a litter box, and reproduce. If cats
could pull sleds we'd have enough around here
to throw our own Iditarod!
     Though I'm not pleased with all the felines
my reaction to their presence has been limited
to a quick yell..."Get out of here!" It's enough
to get rid of the cats if not their mess.
      But a couple of  these cats are about to put
their 9 lives on the line!
      One or two of them have taken to rest atop
my Miata when it's sitting in the sunshine.
Fortunately for me, and them, my car is
currently covered to prevent weather damage.
       Were it not I'd be adding a Red Rider BB
gun to my Christmas list the first sign of
scratches on its paint job!
        Why can't cats be more like birds and
so south for the winter?
        Once again I'll issue my plea. If you
want a pet, more power to you! But take care
of them and, please, be a good neighbor!
         Hope my cover holds up and that all
your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment