Tuesday, November 25, 2014

HE WHO HESITATES


  Christmas is exactly one month away.
  Snow is expected tomorrow into
Thanksgiving morning.
   But..........yesterday........the temp
during my morning walk was already
at 64 degrees. And the sun was still
shining!
   I had two TV interviews scheduled
in Scranton and a meeting with some
honor students in Kingston researching
the 1972 Agnes Flood.
   I was tempted to pull the cover off
the Miata. You're suppose to resist
temptation. So I did....for about 4
minutes! Well....maybe 3.
   Then I folded the cover and headed
out for the Electric City......top down!
You don't get many chances like this
once November comes around so you've
got to "make hay while the sun shines!"
    I got a few "Heys" on the trip,
especially when I passed a lot of school
kids just dismissed for the day.
    By the time I met the students for my
Agnes flood discussion the sun was going
down and the top was going back up.
    I know the chances aren't great. But
let's hope we get a couple more surprise
days like yesterday, and that all your
NEWS is good!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment