Saturday, November 1, 2014

MAKEUP!!!!!!!


   I think I set the "Wizard Of Oz" back
about a hundred years last night.
   My wife and I spent Halloween evening
at my daughter's house where several
family members decided to dress up as
characters from the classic movie.
   We had Dorothy, the Wizard, the Lion,
and the Scarecrow.
    My creative wife designed her own
Flying Monkey outfit.
    Somebody, maybe her, designated
me as the Wicked Witch!
    I was given a black smock, a witch's
hat, a wig, and the Piece de resistance, a long,
crooked, witch's nose.
   The rubbery schnozzola is affixed to
your face with some sort of theatrical
glue that doesn't go on or clean up easily!
    I looked like a cross between Cyrano
de Bergerac and Rasputin with a definite
lean towards the Russian mystic.
    I was anything but a scary witch.
    I did get a couple laughs when I told
the Trick or Treaters, and their parents,
that I wasn't allowed to dress up for the
night!
    Hope the nose comes off today.......
and that all your NEWS is good!




  

No comments:

Post a Comment