Monday, June 15, 2015

BIG or SMALL?

     TUESDAY, JUNE 16TH

       "BIG or SMALL?"

    So...in the 1988 movie "BIG"
Tom Hanks discovers a Fortune
Teller machine called Zoltar and
is granted his wish to immediately
grow from a kid to an adult.
    Low and behold..what do I
find on the Wildwood Boardwalk
but a Zoltar machine! It was
calling out just like the one in the
movie!
    Now if I went to the machine
and asked to grow older, odds are
someone would have had to call
the coroner.
    Logically then, I wondered if
this magical machine would make
me young again?
    As I wandered away I began to
think it had worked! A Tram Car
had to blast out it's warning as I
stood in its path........as any kid
might do.
     Next I found myself in front
of the Curley Fries stand! It's my
favorite food joint on the Boardwalk
and I've been visiting it since before
my teenage years. Was I back?
     This could work out really good,
unless I'm trying to get into a PG13
movie! On trying to ride a bike
without a helmet! Or saying I don't
want to eat broccoli.
      Hey, maybe this "kid thing"
really isn't so great!
      Then again, I seem to be
worrying prematurely. My knees
hurt.....guess my age hasn't
changed after all!
       Hope your wishes, whatever
they are, come true and that all your
NEWS is good!





   

No comments:

Post a Comment