Friday, June 5, 2015

Outstanding In Their Field!

        SATURDAY, JUNE 6TH

   OUTSTANDING IN THEIR FIELD!

     I've been know to complain about
kids who spend too much time on cell
phones and not enough playing in their
backyard.
    The other day, however, my wife and
I stopped by a recreational complex in
Bear Creek  where kids from the local
Charter School were holding their annual
Field Day. My grand daughter was one
of those students and we've tried to get
to Field Day each year to see how she
and her fellow students are doing when
it comes to good old fashion outdoor
exercise.
    I don't think we've got much to worry
about!
    The students were challenged with
exercises that ranged from running,
jumping hurdles, and throwing balls, to
jump rope!
     No sooner had they completed one
task when they raced off to another
event.
     I doubt if our area nuke plant was
putting out as much energy as I saw
on that field! If only we could harness
it!
     Finally fatigue set in! Not for the
kids! For me. I got tired out just
watching!
     Hope I can catch my breath again
and that all your NEWS is good!






    

No comments:

Post a Comment