Monday, June 29, 2015

Jaws!

      TUESDAY, JUNE 29TH

                  JAWS!
   Have you folks been following all
the headlines and shocking video of
sharks? We seem to see something
new every day!  
   I'm thinking of heading back down to
the shore. They may need me!
   According to the news I saw last night
there have been a half dozen shark
attacks, in various areas, within the
last couple weeks.
   I thought I spotted a school of them
during our vacation in Wildwood two
weeks ago. I was all set.....to run for
help......when we realized it was just
a bunch of dolphins enjoying the
water.
   Truth is I've caught sharks in that
area in years gone by. You could say
I was the "Quint" of my time. I
probably reeled in two or three
during my expeditions.
    Of course I never needed "a
bigger boat." The fish I caught were
Sand sharks. They were about as
big as a good sized Walleye or
Catfish around these parts.
     Inch for inch though their teeth
were every bit as numerous and sharp
as their big brothers! You didn't put
your fingers near those teeth!
    I'll have to wait to see if they're
putting a bounty on the predators.
I've got the rods, the reels, plenty
of line (I've always had a lot of
lines), and even a pretty good
size net.
    But there is one problem! Where
do I get the bait for a "man eater?"
    Hope I don't have to go in the
water....and that all your NEWS is
good!



   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment