Thursday, July 4, 2019

AN EXCITING 4TH!


  FRIDAY, JULY 5TH., 2019
     AN EXCITING 4TH!

   Our 4th of July actually began on
the night o July 3rd when we put the
top down on the Miata and drove to
Mountaintop to take in a fireworks
show. Very exciting!
    Then, on the 4th we loaded (make
that overloaded) the Miata with a
cooler filled with ice, soda, and water
and headed to the camper where our
son and daughter-in-law and our niece
and her husband were hosting a family
cook out. It was a great day filled with
food, fun, and even a video call from
Roberta. our daughter's former exchange
student and honorary family member
from Italy! Very exciting!
     There were a lot of leftovers and I
guess we should have brought them home!
     We had just returned home when I
started out the front porch door to get
the rest of the stuff I left in the Miata.
      Four feet away, standing at our
new bird feeder, was a black bear
who was apparently just as excited to
see me as I was to see him!
      He ran into a neighbor's yard and
I ran for my camera!
      Garbage collection was moved
one day because of the holiday so
a neighbor, whose bag was left in
the back yard, proved our visitor's
next target.
        Hope I don't get that excited
again anytime soon and that all your
NEWS is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment