Wednesday, July 17, 2019

HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?


  THURSDAY, JULY 18TH., 2019
     HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW?

    What's wrong with this story?
    For as long as I've been on this
planet millions, if not billions, of
people have been spending money
on lotions, potions, and even
surgery in an effort to look
younger!
      Heck! Dorian Gray even
sold his soul to allow his portrait
to age so he could remain forever
young! Of course that was just a
fictional story. What's happening
now is very real!
       All of a sudden millions
are using a cell phone app that can
alter their photo to look older!
      I understand it can be make a
photo look younger as well. But
most choose to add years rather
than subtract them. It doesn't
seem fair to those folks who have
worked long and hard to get those
gray hairs!
       The fad also comes along
with some small print that allows
the providing company access to
all kinds of personal information.
That fact could add a couple years
to one's life immediately!
         I don't have a Smartphone
so I haven't been tempted to
explore what in my case would be
a near death look. But, as I told my
friend Jason Barsky from WILK,
instead of using the apt,  I just aged!
           Hope I've done it well and
that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment