Monday, July 29, 2019

LOVING AERODYNAMICS!


   MONDAY, JULY 29TH.,2019
   LOVING AERODYNAMICS!

     Sunday proved a fantastic day to
visit Knoebels amusement park! We
had a family get together scheduled
and used the occasion for an early
birthday celebration for our soon
to be 4 year old grandson.
      It was, of course, another of those
hot, humid days we've learned to
"enjoy" recently and my wife and I
beat some of the heat by putting the
top down in my Miata for the trip.
     Once there my son provided a
tent top that provided some much
needed shade.
      I tagged along for a while as
my son and daughter-in-law took
the grandson for some rides.
      One, called the Parachute, has
a huge umbrella-type top above a
seat and the whole thing spins
around and around. There was a
long line so I had to wait for about
4 rides till they got on.
        No problem. The wind off the
spinning ride was like a high speed
fan blowing cool air on all of me as
I watched. Aerodynamics!
         We stayed later than expected
and realized the light show in the
sky ahead was not fireworks!
         About the time we hit Berwick
a light rain was falling. I had to use
the wipers from time to time but the
air flowing over the hood of the car
forced the rain right over our heads
and we didn't even get damp! Top
down all the way home! Aerodynamics!
         Bed time as I write......hope the
fan works (aerodynamics) and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment