Wednesday, July 10, 2019

NOW PLAYING... AT STETHOSCOPE


      THURSDAY, JULY 11TH., 2019
 NOW PLAYING.....AT STETHOSCOPE

   I always appreciated the public address
system's announcement when a new player
substituted for a starter at the baseball game.
It was good to know who was in and who was
out of the game.
   I wonder if the guy making the announcement
would be able to keep his scorecard straight
when it comes to our family's physicians?
    My wife got a new doctor to add to her list
yesterday. This one is so new she remembers
serving him when she was a cafeteria worker
and he was a student in High school.
     In the past couple years five of my doctors
have retired. One might even have been at
retirement age. One never had the chance to
enjoy his retirement as he passed away shortly
after closing his practice.
      Our original family doctor after we married
retired several years ago. We were saddened to
learn that he also passed away this month.
      I'm now dealing with just three physicians
on my active list and that includes my dentist.
      My wife's roister ,at last count, stands at
about six. It's hard to tell without a scorecard!
      Hope they're all in good health, looking
forward to years of service and that all their,
and your, NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment