Wednesday, July 3, 2019

PICTURE THIS!


    THURSDAY, JULY 4TH., 2019
              PICTURE THIS!

    Picture this! No pictures on Facebook!
    That problem came up yesterday and
caused all kinds of havoc around the world!
     I first noticed when I was reviewing
posts from friends and realized a lot of
empty blocks where pictures should have
been.
     Then I tried to post a photo of an
item we're selling on Facebook Marketplace
and couldn't do it. The information came
out but not the photo.
     That's when I posted a question asking
if anyone else was having a problem. And
boy, did I get response!
     I haven't had that many people respond
to any of my posts, or blogs, since my
Birthday. And most have theories about
why Facebook wasn't working properly.
     Some folks are convinced the
Russians are involved. I tend to believe
it's got something to do with the
Roundabouts!
     Anyway as I write our friends at
Facebook are aware of the problem and
say they'll get it fixed.
     Hope they do so quickly and that
all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment