Tuesday, May 19, 2020

A WORLD OF HIS OWN!


  WEDNESDAY, MAY 20TH., 2020
         A WORLD OF HIS OWN!

   I spent some time back on my front
porch Tuesday. I was thinking or, perhaps,
reflecting.
    My 4-year-old grandson was visiting.
He had his took box with him. Plastic
hammer, screw drivers and plastic nuts
and bolts. Just a toy. But in his mind je
could build a skyscraper with it anytime
he wanted.
      He noticed some petals from a
flower that had fallen on the floor.
He grabbed a whisk broom and began
sweeping them up and off the porch.
        To me it would have been a chore.
To him  it was an adventure!
         That's because he was in his own
little world. It's a world without masks
or worrying about where he can or
can't go. It's a world without politics!
         It's a world I'd like to visit from
time to time and I'll bet you would too!
         Hope you're well, whatever world
you're in, and that all your NEWS is
good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment