Friday, May 8, 2020

THE COVER UP!


  SATURDAY, MAY 8TH., 2020
           THE COVER UP!

  I get it. If you're heading out to
a public place right now you're
expected to wear a face mask. It
has become our first line of defense
against the virus pandemic.
  So it's totally logical to see them
on everyone in the supermarket
and the pharmacy.
  But I'm wondering if, sometimes,
we take things a bit too far.
You know, like those folks you
see wearing masks - driving
to and from the supermarket and the
pharmacy! While alone in their car!
  Then there's the bank. The bank
is probably the last place I want
to wear a mask! So I took mine
off. Imagine my surprise when I
found the teller wearing one!
    She didn't ask why mine was
off and I didn't ask why her's was
on. It just seemed strange since
the only thing between us was a
TV and a pneumatic tube to send
the check in and get the cash
out. I was at the drive through.
     Maybe I'd better count my
money! Hope you're well and
that all your NEWS is good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment