Tuesday, May 5, 2020

IN OTHER NEWS...


  WEDNESDAY, MAY 6TH., 2020
             IN OTHER NEWS!

   I've been off the actual "news beat" for
about 11 years now but the reporter in me
has never gone away.   I'm concerned that
our preoccupation with the virus pandemic
has pushed other important stories to the
back page of life where they get little or
no attention.
    Like the flying saucers!  The DOD just
released three videos photographed by
Navy pilots showing unidentified flying
objects.  Now the videos aren't new. One
was shot in 2004.
    But wouldn't you think that would be
front page news?  Any is anybody, like
me, wondering if these UFOs are ships
or maybe drones from another planet
checking us out?
     You think they're wondering why,
all of a sudden,everybody down here is
wearing masks?
      Then there's the butter caper! After
nearly 100 years Land O'Lakes has removed
the Indian Maiden from their butter
packaging. Somebody complained it was
a racist image.I never even knew what tribe
she represented OR that she had a name.
      It was Mia. Or Mia (My-ah)
But oh me, or oh my, she's gone.
      Just wanted to make sure you knew
and that all your NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment