Wednesday, May 13, 2020

GOING MY WAY.


   THURSDAY, MAY 14TH., 2020
             GOING MY WAY.

   I had a virus adventure Wednesday.
I found myself confronted with one of
those challenges born of the pandemic!
    There were prescriptions to be
picked up at our pharmacy so I
dawned my mask and gloves to get
the job done. Our pharmacy, like
many other shops, has set up a
designated path to follow from the
front door to the counter with spots
painted on the floor to keep customers
a safe distance apart from one another.
      That's all well and good. But I
needed one over the counter medicine
that required me to turn into an aisle
off the track!
       There was no "One Way sign" so
I signaled my turn, though I wasn't
sure if that was required, got what I
needed. and got back in line. It
seemed odd. Now I know how my
cheer leading friend felt years ago
when I told her how great she was
because she was the only one
in step
       Well, in the end I got
what I needed and made it out
alive. Life is such an adventure
right now. Hope you're enjoying
it and that all your NEWS is good!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment