Friday, May 15, 2020

MULCH!

 SATURDAY, MAY 16TH., 2020
                MULCH!

   I'm thinking about Spring. There is
a date on your calendar noting the
official start of spring. But there are
more definite signs. The geese flying
north. Buds on the trees. Perhaps a
Robin in your yard
     Around my house, however,
spring is marked by my wife's urge to
work in the garden
 That's her thing. I usually help by
staying out of the way. But each year
as she begins her gardening she needs
mulch! Mulch is, generally, recycled
forest material. Your old Christmas
tree may be in there. In any case we
had to get the mulch. It comes in large
bags that weight about as much as a small Fiat!
      My job ia to get it into the car then
out into the yard. Exhausting!!!!
      Once done I sit back and wait for the
flowers to bloom!
       Hope your garden is growing, that
yo're well, and that all your NEWS is
good!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment