Monday, May 4, 2020

IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME!


    SATURDAY, MAY 2ND. 2020
IT'S BEEN A LONG, LONG TIME!

   I'm told we are now in May. It has been
a little difficult for me to distinguish
months, weeks, and even days for
awhile now. There is talk about
reopening some things that have
been closed because of the virus
pandemic. Different states are
doing different things in different
ways. Which as left many of us in the
State of confusion.
    According to my calculations
we've been at home for 6 years now!
I bas that on the fact we have watched
one complete series on Netflix which
 ran for 6 seasons. That equates to 6 years!
   OK. Maybe it just seems that way.
The stay at home advisory has caused
havoc for many but I must admit it's
had a minimal impact for us.
    We've been able to get groceries, go
 for rides, even stop for ice cream. I
do miss going to church and to the movies
but as long as the ice cream shops say
open I truly believe I'll be able to survive!


No comments:

Post a Comment