Wednesday, May 27, 2020

SIMPLE TRUTHS


It's often said the truth is the truth. But that's not
necessarily true! Sometimes the truth  depends
on an individual's observation or perception. I
may see a big tree. To my grandson it's a gigantic
tree. Today I'm thinking about "simple truths."
They may vary by location and often vary from
person to person.
Consider these simple truths based on  my own
personal experience.
If you buy a snowblower, it will not snow.
If there are no bathrooms nearby, you will need one.
If you've got 6 letters to mail you will have 5 or less stamps.
If you waited a day to buy gas the price will have gone up.
If you are determined to leave early for appointment you'll
be lucky to make it on time!
And the more you press 2 to get on their DO NOT CALL
list, the more the car warranty people will call.
I just thought you should know.
Hope you're well a

No comments:

Post a Comment