Tuesday, May 12, 2020

AN "ILL WIND."


  WEDNESDAY, MAY 13TH., 2020!
                AN "ILL WIND."

   There's an old saying, "It's an ill wind
that doesn't blow somebody some good."
     In a sense the virus is a good example.
     I spent Tuesday staying at home. I
found myself sitting on my front porch.
It was warm enough there. And it was
quiet!  There was no traffic. Nobody
walked by. The only noise I heard was
the sound of a lawn mower a few houses
away, the tweets of some birds, and the
breeze blowing through the trees.
     Not a bad situation to my way of
thinking. Probably the result of the
virus "stay at home directive." But kind
of a positive result.
      Hope you'll use some of this pandemic
to enjoy the sounds of silence. Hope you're
well and that all your NEWS is good.!

No comments:

Post a Comment