Sunday, May 3, 2020

FREE AT LAST!


  MONDAY, My 4th., 2020
         FREE AT LAST!

    We hit the road in my Miata
Sunday, top down of course.
      Our destination was the Lehigh
Gorge State Park where I figured we'd
enjoy a quiet day in nature.
       The nature was great. But it was
anything but quiet. Not to say there
was a lot of noise but there were pllanty
of people!
        The parking lot was nearly filled
when we arrived. Our son, his wife,
their son, and his cousin met us there
with their bikes to ride a bit on the
trail. First they walked awhile with
us.
       We had to keep reminding the 4-year-
old to watch out for bikes coming north
and south on the trail and hoped the
walkers would watch out for him!
         No one made a dent on the virus
but cabin fever was pretty much cleared.
         One note. My wife and I were
among the very few (no one anywhere
near us) wearing Masks!
         Of course my mask protects you
while your masks is suppose to protect
me. At least I saved a lot of people!
          Hope you're getting out at least
a little and that all your NEWS is
good!

No comments:

Post a Comment