Saturday, May 30, 2020

SMILE!

SUNDAY, MAY 31ST., 2020
            SMILE!

  A number of holidays, official
and unofficial, have fallen victim
to the virus pandemic. Imagine my
frown when I learned that National
Smile Day, today, was one of them!
Most, if not all of the special events
planned for this day have been
cancelled.
   As you might have expected
National Smile Day was the brain
child of a couple of dentists. They
made it up to encourage good dental
care.
    I didn't much like going to the
dentist when I was kid but I have
a good one now. He even gives me
a new tooth brush every time I visit
(if I'm good). The only part that
bothers me is trying to answer his
questions when my mouth is wide
open and filled with instruments!
      Anyhow, all is not lost, World
Smile Day is coming up in
October and you can start rehearsing
right now!
       Hope you have a great day and
that all your NEWS is good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment