Saturday, August 23, 2014

GONE FISHING!


  As promised, or threatened depending on how you look
at it, I am taking my daily Blog on vacation!
  Writing each and every day is a challenge I accepted
when I began sharing silly and serious things in my life
with you in April of 2011.
   Over the next two weeks, however, web service is
expected to be spotty and my wife and I have some
responsibilities that will cut into our available time.
   Now if you absolutely can't live without your
daily dose of "Double Dee" may I respectfully
suggest that you begin to scroll down the page after
reading this "Gone Fishing" notice. You'll go back
to the last blog, then the blog before that and so on.
    Near as I can tell there are some 1200 waiting for
your review! You'll be able to tell exactly what
I was thinking, or not thinking, during most any
given day during the past three plus years! An aspirin
or stiff drink may be needed if you plan extensive
reading!
     As General MacArthur promised, "I Shall Return."
Or, in the words of the Terminator, "I'll be back!"
See you on or about September 6th and, till then,
hope all your NEWS is good!
       

No comments:

Post a Comment