Friday, April 3, 2015

Finally...A Shot Of Spring!


     I actually took my jacket off yesterday!
     After so many weeks of below normal
temperatures, with occasional snow thrown
in for good measure, we finally got a shot
of Spring!
      The sun was shining through most of
the day and I saw one of those Time/
Temperature signs flashing 65 degrees!
       I even spotted two convertibles with
their soft tops folded down! Impressive.
But I'd be willing to bet the drivers still
had their heaters turned on!
      A top down cruise may be a shot of
Spring, but mine is still covered waiting for
those 70 degree readings.
      There are signs, in my backyard, that
blossoms are beginning to show up.
      You don't actually have to see them.
      My watering eyes and occasional
cough are sure indications that the old
allergies are acting up.
      That's why I stopped by the doctor's
office and got my personal "shot of Spring."
It's delivered "in the end" and I'm not
referring to the end of Winter!
       Guess I'll be standing to watch the season
show up!
      Hope there's more to come, Spring that is,
and that all your News is good!




No comments:

Post a Comment