Monday, April 6, 2015

It Figures!

    TUESDAY, APRIL 7TH


     We started planning our trip in
January. You remember January.
Right?
      Clouds, snow, freezing winds,
jackets, gloves, and boots.
      Then February showed up. It
turned out to be a shorter version
of January!
      March came in like a Lion and
left the same way!
       Some sections of our area even
saw snow flurries on our April
Easter Sunday!
        And now?
        As we were packing our bags
the crocus bulbs were popping up
turning into flowers while the
thermometer was showing off its
first 70 degree reading!
       And we, by the time many of
you read this, will be leaving on a
jet plane on our way to Hawaii!
       It figures!
       Just be happy we aren't going
to Alaska. You'd be getting more
snow!
       Oh well. At least the grandson
gave us a head start on our lawn
by spreading some fresh dirt. Maybe
we'll  actually see some grass (remember
that?) when we get back.
      A special thanks to Uncle Karl who
has moved in to our place to watch
over things here while we're checking
out the Kilauea volcano! I think I
heard my wife say something about a
sacrifice.
      I'll be posting my Blogs when
Wifi, the 6-hour-time difference, and
my energy level allows. Hope you'll
bear with me and that all your News
is good!



  

No comments:

Post a Comment