Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The Missing Years!


      THURSDAY, APRIL 30TH

   First, I'd like to thank all of you who
took the time to wish my wife and me
a Happy Anniversary!
   It was, indeed, a fantastic day!
   We joined two of our best friends for
a wonderful dinner at our favorite
restaurant, La Dolca Casa, in Tamaqua.
    The owner, Alfie, helped me arrange
a special appearance by Luigi, an
accordion player who serenaded us
throughout our delightful dinner.
     Although we have been married for
46 years I have just learned that,
statistically, we haven't been together
quite that long!
      Since we never worked together in
the same place we have spent an
estimated 97, 262 hours apart! That
equates to about 11 years and one
month!
    Then there's the estimated 125, 900
hours, or about 14 years, lost to
sleeping. I'm not really too upset about
that!
    Anyway, the estimated 16, 790
days we have spent together will just
have to do until we can make up all
that lost time.
     Hope I don't waste anymore hours
"at work" anywhere and that all your
NEWS is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment