Saturday, April 25, 2015

Never Too Much Spam!


        SUNDAY, APRIL 26TH.

  I know some of you are probably bothered
by all the Spam you get with your email
each day.
   But in Hawaii you can never have too much
Spam.
   Of course, in the case of Hawaii, we're not
talking about the computer junk mail know
as Spam. In Hawaii the old fashion canned
meat SPAM might well be considered the
State meal!
   You'll find it everywhere!
    It's in the Grocery stores and in the Gift
shops! And it comes it all sorts of flavors!
    There is Spam with turkey, Spam with
bacon, Spam with black pepper, Spam with
Jalapeno, Spam with Teriyaki, Spam with
Chorizo seasoning, the Classic Spam and
about 5 other flavor variations.
     I happen to like the plain old fashion
version of Spam, usually fried with a bit of
mustard or served with eggs.
     But even I admit to being surprised
when, after my visit to the Macadamia Nut
Factory, I discovered one display highlighting
the popular nuts offered with a Spam flavoring!
    Yes. I bought a can!
    Thus far I'm the only one who seemed to
like them! Oh well, more for me!
     Hope you don't take mine, and that all your
NEWS is good!


    

No comments:

Post a Comment