Saturday, July 25, 2015

Just Ribbing You!

   SUNDAY, JULY 26TH.

   JUST RIBBING YOU!

    On July 25th., 1867 President
Andrew Johnson created the
territory of Wyoming!
    On July 25th., 1850 Gold was
discovered in Oregon!
    And on July 25th., 2015 I
discovered the Open Pit Ribs
at American Grill!
    We were driving through
the metropolis of Exeter when
I spotted the sign. We actually
passed the place and drove
about a mile before my mind
and stomach convinced me to
give this new enterprise a try.
   It was a good decision!
   Shaun Cruz went to school
in northeastern Pennsylvania
then headed to Louisiana for
a few years.
    He returned with his wife
and receipt for smoked Bar-
B-Q ribs. More good decisions!
    I finished off half a rack in
no time. Since I brought my
wife shortly after her breakfast
she couldn't handle the half
chicken she ordered. So, being
a gentleman, I consumed the
rest for her.
    My daughter, grandson,
daughter-in-law, and grand
daughter soon joined us and
tried the menu themselves.
   Ribs, and pulled pork
were the top choices, although
we were talked into trying
the collard greens prepared
with Sean's Louisiana recipe!
    It doesn't take much talk
to have us try food! And it
turned out to be very tasty!
By the way kids they also
have ice cream!
    It was really cool to run
across this young couple
who decided to build a
business right here in NEPA!
It's easy to see they know what
they're doing and care about
their product and service.
    Of course I didn't try
everything so I suppose I'll
have to go back. I don't mind!
    Hope they succeed and
that all their NEWS, and
yours, is good!

















No comments:

Post a Comment