Friday, July 31, 2015

My Big Screen Debut

    SATURDAY, AUGUST 1ST.

     MY BIG SCREEN DEBUT

  After years of coming into people's
homes on 19 and 21 inch TV screens
today I'll be seen on a big screen in
a theater in New Hope, Pennsylvania!
   I won't be up there very long. But
I will be there!
   Today is the Pennsylvania Premier
of Chris Fetchko's movie "All In Time"
which was filmed, for the most part,
in Wilkes-Barre and Pittston. Chris
was kind enough to cast me in a scene
as the father of our star Sean Modica.
It's a scene in which the dad sort of
tells his son what he should be doing
with his life.
     As my own son will tell you, I was
a natural for that part! I was rehearsing
for years without knowing it!
    Vanessa Ray is in the movie too.
Some of you will know her from her
role on the TV series "Blue Bloods."
    The movie has been screened, with
much success, at several Film Festivals.
But this is the first time it's being shown
in Pennsylvania. I think the movie is
pretty darn good.
     But the audience should be interesting
too!  Both of my wives will be there! And
two unrelated sister-in-laws!
     Perhaps I should explain.
     My wife Leona will accompany me
to the screening where she'll get to meet
Bev Ann Brennan who plays my wife in
the movie.  Additionally, my sister-in-
law Theresa is coming from New Jersey
to see the movie as is Judy Martini who
plays my sister-in-law on screen.
      I'll probably be hurrying home not
long after the feature ends as my new
grandson will be making his own debut
anytime now.
      Hope in all the rush I bring the right
wife home, and that all your NEWS is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment