Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Out Of Intensive Care!

        THURSDAY, JULY 9TH

    OUT OF INTENSIVE CARE!

    It was, I thought, touch and go
for awhile. There was no doubt
the problems were serious. Bad
circulation and damage to the
head!
    It was June 6th, D-Day, when
I myself nursed the patient in for
treatment. And then, yesterday,
I got the call I had been hoping
for!
    The head was all better and
the fluids were flowing as they
should again.
    Oh, did I mention, I'm
writing about my Miata! As of
now it's back on the road again
thanks to the doctors...that is the
mechanics at Planet Miata.
    I asked them if it was good
enough to drive to Maine. They
said it should be good enough
to go to California. Now I'll
have to decide which way to
go.
    I think, for the time being,
I'll just cruise around these
parts with the top down.....as
soon as the sun comes out!
That may mean it will be
sitting for awhile I guess.
Seems my little sports car
hasn't missed too many sunny
days while it was in Intensive
care!
    Hope there's still some
summer left out there and that
all your NEWS is good!  

No comments:

Post a Comment