Sunday, July 26, 2015

The Waiting Game!

    MONDAY, JULY 27TH

   THE WAITING GAME!

   A whole bunch of family and
friends showed up for my great
niece's graduation party Sunday.
But one guy didn't show up!
    Yesterday was my daughter-
in-law's due date to deliver our
latest grandson. But nobody
told the baby!
     We were hoping the
graduation bash might turn
into a Birthday party.
     Our expectant mom even
joined others in the pool in the
hope the new guy would decide
to join his cousins in a swim.
     You'd think he'd like to make
a grand entrance with so many
people around waiting to
applaud! I can see I'll have to
have a long talk with this young
man when he does decide to join
us! Maybe he's just shy and wants
to come in quietly.
     Oh well. It was a great party
and Grandpa didn't let the boy's
cake and cookies go to waste. It's
the least I can do for my new
grandson!
     Hope he shows up real soon
and that all your NEWS is good!
     
    


















No comments:

Post a Comment