Sunday, August 2, 2015

Accolades!

       MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD

             ACCOLADES!

    As promised my wife and I drove
to New Hope Saturday for the
Pennsylvania Premier of the movie
All In Time!  We hesitated just a
bit until my daughter-in-law assured
us our new grandson would wait till
sometime after the movie to have his
own debut. He waited till yesterday!
Thank you Anthony!
      A lot of people showed up for
the screening and it was apparent, from
the long ovation as the credits rolled,
they really liked what they saw! It was
also apparent from the three awards
the movie captured at the festival!
       After the showing some of the
people who made the movie a success
got to take the stage and answer
questions from the audience.
       Co Producers Chris Fetchko and
Marina Donahue, our male lead Sean
Modica, and our star singer Laura Shay
explained some of the trials they went
through over a period of several years
to get the movie put together.
       Both of my wives got to meet
each other as did both of my sister-
in-laws and I'm happy to say they
all got along well.
       It was so great, knowing the plot
and it's twists and turns, to hear the
audience reaction as the story unfolded.
       My sister-in-law, the real one,
even gave me a thumbs up after my
short scene. This is the same gal who
responded to the guy who hacked my
email, claimed I was stuck in England
and needed money, by telling him to
keep me there.
       Speaking of my sister-in-law, the
real one, she brought a gang of friends
to the movie screening. We shared a
meal together afterwards and talked
about the film. I like this gang. My
four lines in the flick already have
them convinced I'm a star! Of course
they did have several glasses of
wine.
      Hope they're still feeling the
same way sober and that all their
and your NEWS is good!





No comments:

Post a Comment