Monday, August 3, 2015

Moma Don't Take My Kodachrom Away

            TUESDAY, AUGUST 4TH.

MOMA DON'T TAKE MY KODACHROM AWAY  

    The pictures of me as a baby are somewhat
limited. And all of them were in black and white.
The world was a lot more black and white in
those days.
     All of the cameras recorded images on film.
Each roll of film gave you a limited number of
photographs. And after you filled up a roll with
pictures you probably took your film to a drug
store which sent it away to be developed and
have the pictures printed.
      Some kids were probably a couple months
old by the time their parents got around to
getting their film processed.
       By the time most of you read this my new
grandson will be three days old. He has probably
been photographed more in those three days than
I was over the first year of my life. Of course I
made up for all those "lost pictures" by getting
into television!
       My grandson has posed for digital cameras,
at least one camcorder, and a host of cell phones
that double as cameras. And nobody had to go
to the drug store!
       Admittedly, I'm among those who will
usually have a camera aimed at him....and my
other grandkids as well. Heck, I've already
had him on TV!
        Who knows, maybe he, his sister, or
one of his cousins will become a big star or
President. They'll need an agent or Press
Secretary and maybe they'll remember
Grandpa with his camera!
        Hope my batteries last, and that all
your NEWS is good!


 
        
    

No comments:

Post a Comment