Monday, August 31, 2015

What's In Your Lunch Box?

     TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST.
 WHAT'S IN YOUR LUNCH BOX?

   Kids are heading back to school in
droves (although most take buses) this
week. And a lot of them are equipped
with a lunch box filled with some sort
of sandwich (probably peanut butter
and jelly), a snack of some sort, and
a juice drink or carton of milk.
    My Lunch Box features Italian
Cheesesteaks, burgers, fries, and even
those world famous Nathans all beef
hot dogs!
    And while "Mom" is likely packing
those lunch boxes for the kids, mine is
handled by Bill and Jeff. They own a
Food Truck!
    Those trucks are all the rage these
days and I've been meaning to visit
one of them for some time.
     Well guess what? This one,
appropriately called The Lunch Box,
has set up shop nearly across the street
from my house!
     After trying to find a spot they could
afford in town the owners decided
to set it up in front of their own house
to see what people think. Since it's that
close I just couldn't resist!
       I tried a cheesesteak and some
fries for my first order. The menu
is pretty extensive so I'll probably
have to do a few more taste tests......
in the interest of fairness of course.
But, so far, so good!
       I like the idea of the lunch
box coming to me! Hope the Lobster
Bisque is ready soon.....and that all
your NEWS is good!















































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment