Friday, August 7, 2015

The Theory Of Relativity!

      SATURDAY, AUGUST 8TH.
  THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY!

     Science wasn't my best subject when
I went to school. Of course most of my
teachers would probably tell you I didn't
have a best subject.
     I did enjoy watching my High School
Science teacher botch up a couple
experiments. He always got my attention
with a good laugh!
    Now I wish I had paid closer attention.
I could have saved myself a lot of work.
    My brother-on-law spent a couple days
with us this week. He noticed a couple
boards on my porch were in need of some
fresh paint. Next thing I knew he was on
a ladder scrapping and painting. He's the
same guy that helped me transfer home
heating oil from one tank to another the
day before.
     As I watched him work, and I emphasize
the word "watched", I thought about how
my grandson comes by every couple of
weeks to help cut the grass and pull weeds
in my yard.
    Suddenly it dawned on me! This must
be the theory of relativity! Relatives who
come by and do work at your house!
     I'm going to start researching my family
tree! I may never have to lift a finger again!
     Hope they all know how to get here...and
that all your NEWS is good!

















     

No comments:

Post a Comment